Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome to My "New" Makeup Blog!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my brand new "Makeup by Audrey" blog. If you glance below, you might be wondering how is this a *new* blog when there are already so many entries. No? Well, I'm going to explain anyway. ;)

Just to give you a little background - I have been blogging on various blogs for several years. I've actually been blogging about makeup specifically since 2008 when I was just discovering my love for it. (No, sadly I'm not one of those makeup artists born with a brush in her hand, haha!) If you go back to my old entries, you can see all my "experiments" with makeup as I went through my learning process. I think it's rather fun to see where I was before compared to where I am now so I decided to carry over all my older posts to this blog. That's why you might see some odd links or references.

This is the very first original post of the brand new "Makeup by Audrey" blog.  I plan to write about my adventures as a makeup artist in addition to the general makeup love. ;)

If there's anything you'd like to see, please let me know! Be sure to follow, subscribe, bookmark, etc :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...