OK, I'm a bit behind in providing some updates from the makeup-loving side of Audrey. So here we go!
1) A few months ago, I emerged as a budding freelance makeup artist! I have a lot to learn but I've been having so much fun in the meantime.
2) I have lots of new homes on the web in support of my makeup artistry "biz"
- Model Mayhem Profile: Model Mayhem is a really great networking site for photographers, models, hair stylists, makeup artists, etc. I find most of my "gigs" through this site
- Makeup by Audrey: Just my own personal Makeup Artist site. Looks nice, right? :) Made it for free using wix.com
- Facebook Fan Page: It feels weird to say I created myself a fan page but it's basically a more accessible way for my friends to see what I've been up to. I pretty much post all my pics here which includes several that don't make the other websites.
3) In addition to my personal twitter, I also have a separate, public one strictly for makeup talk :)
Follow @makeupaudrey on twitter!
4) And finally, I did another guest post for the Makeup and Beauty Blog. My first post was back in May and I was thrilled to be able to contribute again. Click the pic below for the post!
Hope you guys like the stuff I've been working on!