Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preview of MAC Sugarsweet collection

* sigh *

First, MAC had to collaborate with Hello Kitty. My wallet is still on fire from all the purchases I made from that collection.

But now MAC has to go and do a Sugarsweet collection??? AGH!

Don't they look delicious?


Picture Source: Temptalia.com

I think I can refrain from indulging though... I took a closer look at the collection, and while everything is super cute, nothing was a screaming must have.

(Of course, this may change if people start raving about certain products which is how I got sucked into the Fun & Games blush, the She Loves Candy lipglass, and the Pink Fish tinted lip conditioner from the Hello Kitty Collection. Which, by the way, I don't regret because I love all of them!)

Anyway, you can see more pics of the MAC Sugarsweet Collection on Temptalia.com, one of my favorite make-up sites. I think the collection is supposed to come out on March 19th.

4 comments:

  1. You must have drawers full of makeup. I have to say, I'm a bit jealous. Though even with my limited selection, I still don't know what to do with half of it.

    I keep saying...I want an Audrey makeover next time I'm in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I don't think I have *that* much make-up... but considering I could have fit my entire collection in a large cosmetics bag seven months ago, I guess I've accumulated quite a bit.

    And I don't have much experience with makeovers but I would be happy to have you over to play make-up next time you're in Cali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I could definitely go for one of those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...